Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Read this and tell me what you think the woman went through? all comments welcome.?

She could barely tolerate any type of man. All colors, all ages. They all were offensive in her eyes. So much they did…. So much He did. All the pain she went through, being faithful and sweet. And for what? A man’s love?? And what did that do for her. Nothing. F.. this.


“F.. this ****” she got up out of the chair and started walking towards the door.


“Excuse me? Miss lady? Leaving so soon?”


It was him, sexy man.


She turned around. With a shrug she said “yeah”.


“It’s a shame… leaving so soon, you are gonna miss the big fireworks show.”


Shut up about some damn fire works, and tell me something I want to know. She would say it, but couldn’t. So she said nothing.


“Is there any way I can get you to stay just a little longer?”


“ And who are you to think I would actually WANT to stay?”


“Well, Miss Lady, I am a man that see’s a pretty young woman in a lovely blue dress rolling her pretty green eyes and looking at me like I am dirt on the bottom of her shoe.%26quot;

Read this and tell me what you think the woman went through? all comments welcome.?
She was cheated on.
Reply:I agree that she was either cheated on or she was raped



Auto Loan

No comments:

Post a Comment