Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Womens & mens english?!?

Do you agree?.........





WOMEN%26#039;S ENGLISH:





Yes - No


No - Yes


Maybe - No


We need - I want


I am sorry - You%26#039;ll be sorry


We need to talk - You%26#039;re in trouble


Sure, go ahead - You better not


Do what you want - You will pay for this later


I am not upset - Of course I am upset, you moron!


You%26#039;re very attentive tonight - Is sex all you ever think about?





MEN%26#039;S ENGLISH





I am hungry - I am hungry


I am sleepy - I am sleepy


I am tired - I am tired


Nice dress - Nice cleavage!


I love you - Let%26#039;s have sex now


I am bored - Do you want to have sex?


May I have this dance? - I%26#039;d like to have sex with you


Can I call you sometime? - I%26#039;d like to have sex with you


Do you want to go to a movie? - I’d like to have sex with you


Can I take you out to dinner? - I%26#039;d like to have sex with you


Those shoes don%26#039;t go with that outfit - I%26#039;m gay

Womens %26amp; mens english?!?
Yes I agree,



books

No comments:

Post a Comment